Saturday, October 08, 2005


"The concept of flow and the application of color dominate my work...Since I have a tendency to be rather serious in my writing, I try to create images that are pleasing to the eye, which hopefully also allows the soul to view the intended harmony. My designs are based on continuous motion...and depending on how long that motions continues....determines the amount of painting that I will be undertaking."

— Michael Timothy McAlevey

(Click Image To View Larger Size)

1 Comments:

At 10/09/2005 05:22:00 AM, Blogger Liquid Skin said...

i dont know of that specific writer and artist, but it reminds me of art which kind of extends from the music, has a connection to it and i thought of alex grey who has done images for 'tool'. if anyones a fan of tool and havent checked out his work, you definitely should. it has this epic quality, that totally takes your being out of this world and when you look at it with the music of tool playing, they just compliment eachother magnificently.

http://www.alexgrey.com/shop/ters.html

(manymany-sorry if this diverges from your topic or what you were trying to convey)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home