From A Comment
(Young Ones Beware!!! I'm only joking. Read On.)
This was posted in a comment by just a girl
"A lover's breath on my skin, a tender stroke from a lustful hand. You whisper and caress, taking in the beauty, but only for a moment. The pace quickens as our heartbeats follow. We are frantic and needy. A look of knowing, practiced moves. The rush and the pleasure overwhelm as we take the journey. Muffled sounds and quick breaths accompany the pace. Time now, final thrusts of passion. I am impatient, but happy."
This is very descriptive of more than one type of activity...
But considering the main idea that piece portrays, I'm reminded of another quote from a book I have read called Choke by Chuck Palahniuk -->
"If women knew how their ears come across, the firm fleshy edge, the little dark hood at the top, all the smooth contours coiled and channeling you to the tight darkness inside, well, more women would wear their hair down."
(Posted specifically for a reader. Hope she likes it.)

3 Comments:
i think ears are a huge erogenous zone, theres something quirky about it too. i feel really calmed and fall asleep when some kind of strokes around that area, theres something protective about it i think. ive never heard the book "choke" before, from the passage youve shared, it sounds quite interesting. seems really descriptive and i love that in books. theres been a lot sentimental and romantic poems posted lately manymany, is that reflecting something? :p haha just playin. i guess its an emotion everyone can share.
I would like to add you both to my member list so you can post to the site. Just email to bowlerquintana-prime@yahoo.com with your email address so I can add you to the list.
BUY CHEAP CIALIS
CIALIS - THE BEST TREATMENT IMPOTENCE
WHAT IS VIAGRA
BUY LOW-COST VIAGRA ONLINE & SAVE
ACNE MEDICINE ONLINE
BUY CHEAP ACCUTANE
WHAT IS ANTHELMINTICS
what is Albenza ?
ANTIBACTERIAL MEDICINE & CARE
buy amoxil online
AMPICILLIN ONLINE
cheap ampicillin
BUY CHEAP BACTRIM
bactrm
NEW DRUGS & PILLS… SUPER-VIAGRA…
CHEAP CIALIS
BUY CIPRO ONLINE
low-cost cipro
BUY CHEAP DIFLUCAN ONLINE
HALF
-PRICE DIFLUCAN ONLINE
BUY CHEAP SUPER VIAGRA ONLINE AND SAVE 70 % OF MONEY...
ORDER CHEAP CIALIS ONLINE
CREDIT CARDS.AMERICAN EXPRESS MASTER CARD
Post a Comment
<< Home